Your shopping cart is empty!
Disclaimer: SofTap cannot anticipate all conditions under which the SofTap® products, classes, and procedures will be taught and/or performed. All trainer and technician members are independent contractors and therefore the SofTap® Co. accepts no responsibility for the results obtained by the application of our products, either done alone or in combination with other products, the quality of classes, and/or the quality of the procedures performed. Users are advised to make their own determinations for the suitability of each product, product combination, classes, and/or procedures for their own purposes.
Hello my name Andrea Morrison!
ACCREDITATIONS & TRAINING
• CPCP—Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional
• Licensed Esthetician
• Registered Dental Hygienist
• Local Anesthesia License
Certifications & Training (200+ hours of continuing education)
• Annual OSHA blood borne pathogens training for professional healthcare provider body art facility
• 100 hours Fundamentals of Permanent Cosmetics Training
• Sauler Institute—3D Areola Nipple Medical Tattooing and Scar Camouflage Training
• Derma Micro Needling training Certification with Dr Lance Setterfield
• Member of Society Of Permanent Cosmetics professionals
• Title CPCP—Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (trainer member examination and continued education)
• Softap Instructor for Indiana & Southern California
• Certified Xtreme Lash Volumation lash stylist
I am an entrepreneur, cosmetic tattoo artist SofTap & SPCP instructor. I have be
en fortunate enough to attend several conferences, be trained by some of the best and world recognized permanent make up trainers in the industry, such as Irene & Alexis Kennerley of Softap, Taryn Darling of Girlz Ink, Mary Richardson, Will Anthony, Toni Belfatto, Taryn Quinterri, Steven Gritzer, Chrystal Porter Erle, Tina Davies & Liz Cook. Inspirations - Alexis Softap, Terry Lively, Anita Abramo & Amie Connets I have performed well over 7 000 procedures as of May 2016. I am a licensed tattoo artist in two states. I Have been sponsored by a few tattoo & cosmetic tattoo supply companies. I regularly attend paramedical and cosmetic tattoo classes due to my dedication to providing the most up to date permanent cosmetic services & techniques that meet my clients & students needs: whether it is corrective or a produce quality education & a look that meets the most appealing results possible in today’s world of beauty. I have also trained students & spoke at conventions all over the US • Softap Permanent Cosmetics Instructor / Cosmetic Tattoo Mentor • SPCP Permanent Cosmetics Trainer • Certified Cosmetic Tattoo & Microblading Artist • Certified Paramedical Tattoo Artist • Scalp Tricopigmentation Specialist • Licensed Tattoo Artist & Body Piercer Social media for either Facebook or Instagram: Instagram @FFWYO Facebook.com/foreverflawlesspmu For PMU tips & tricks https://www.snapchat.com/add/mspaigesheridan?share_id=N0FGRUM3&locale=en_US
• Created an Academy in 2010 after being trained by SofTap
• A diplomat of The American Academy of Micropigmentation. Conforming to the highest standards and ethics within the permanent makeup industry.
• In 2011, Catrina won 1st place in the Micropigmentation Competition, a national permanent makeup contest in Orlando, Florida, organized by The American Academy of Micropigmentation.
• Partner to SofTap since 2011. (certified teacher, distributor, & technician)
• Certified Esthetic teacher in Poland. Taught esthetics in a government school for five years.
• Operated two skincare, makeup and nail salons in Poland since 1999.
• Collaborated with the local television station in Gorzow, as an expert professional on beauty topics.
• 22+ years of experience as a teacher and beauty mentor for individuals and professionals.
• Licensed in Illinois and in Poland/Europe.
• Owner of Om Spa, a permanent makeup & skin care services and training & supply center based in Chicago, Illinois.
As an artist in the field of permanent makeup, Anna has devoted her talent and passion to the artistry of eyebrows. She has apprenticed and trained under an artist who has over 17 years in the cosmetic tattooing industry before opening BrowWorks Studio in Clearwater, FL.
Anna’s extensive training and licensing, as well as her eye for symmetry and detail, have made her the go-to artist for the most natural appearing cosmetically tattooed brows in the Tampa Bay Area. She also thoroughly enjoys using her artistry to create gorgeous eyeliners, areola, and lip cosmetic tattoos.
Using multiple manual techniques including Microblading, Microshading, and Softap, Anna transforms even the most sparse brows into something of artistic beauty.
As the Granddaughter of renowned Artist Dolores Witt, it’s clear where her talent comes from. She began painting and drawing with her grandmother as soon as she could hold a brush. She is proud to display her grandmother’s art within the studio as well. Anna strives to create a fun, clean, and relaxing environment for each client.