Corrective work can be done to repair the color or shape of your previous permanent makeup.

If you are unhappy with your previous permanent makeup, and either wish to adjust the shape or color, exfoliate, or camouflage the area you should see a professional who performs corrections. Experienced professionals can make small corrections, and adjustments to give you the look you desire.